FAO Schwarz Location: 767 Fifth Avenue (58th St.)
Closest Subways to FAO Schwarz in New York City: N/R/W at 59th Street/Fifth Avenue stop and 4/5/6 to 59th Street/Lexington Avenue stop
FAO Schwarz Phone: 212-644-9400
FAO Schwarz Hours: Regular Hours
- Monday through Saturday: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Monday through Saturday: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
FAO Schwarz Shopping Tips:
- Gift wrapping services are complimentary.
- Weekdays before lunch and in the early afternoon are the least crowded times to visit FAO Schwarz. On weekends, the earlier in the day, the less crowded the store will probably be.
- Personal shopper assistance is free and available with or without an appointment.
- You can have your purchases shipped home.
- FAO Schwarz offers free delivery to local Manhattan hotels.
- During the holiday season, the store is more crowded than usual -- be patient.
Dining at FAO Schwarz: FAO Schwarz offers visitors everything to satisfy your sweet-tooth, from milkshakes and pastries to classic candies. You can enjoy your treats in the old-fashioned ice cream parlor setting or take them with you as you shop.
About FAO Schwarz: First conceived by Fredrick August Otto Schwarz when he opened his a Toy Bazzar in New York City in 1870, FAO Schwarz has come a long way and become a New York City destination in and of itself. Laid out on two floors, toy shopping at FAO Schwarz is an incomparable experience for both children and adults. When you arrive at the Fifth Avenue entrance, Bobby the Toy Soldier will greet you, and he's always happy to pose for a picture. In addition to an incredible selection of toys, there are lots of interactive activities, including a dance-on piano, which you can try out for yourself. From stuffed animals and collectibles to games and sporting equipment (they even offer Vespa scooters!) -- it's hard not to buy something for yourself or a loved one at FAO Schwarz.